当前位置:万卷天气 / 天气新闻
分享天气:

老外问天气怎么样,找些什么话题

今天给各位分享老外问天气怎么样的知识,其中也会对找些什么话题进行解释,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,别忘了关注本站,现在开始吧!

本文目录

  1. 今天天气怎么样用英语怎么说
  2. 今天天气怎么样英语一起来看看吧
  3. 与老外对话***找些什么话题

一、今天天气怎么样用英语怎么说

今天天气怎么样用英文翻译有两种。

1、What's the weather like today?

2、How's the weather today?

what用作疑问代词时,其基本意思是“什么,什么东西,什么事情”,用作疑问句,为特殊疑问句的一个标志。

how作“怎样,怎么样”解时,主要是指做某事或某事发生的方式或方法,还可以引导从句或动词不定式,在句中作宾语,引导的从句在句中还可作定语。

weather的英式读法是['weðə(r)];美式读法是['weðər]。

作名词意思有天气;气象;境遇。作不及物动词意思有使风化;经受住;使日晒雨淋。作名词意思有风化;褪色;经受风雨。作形容词意思有上风的;天气预报的。

1)how表示某种方式时,可放在表示方式的名词后面。how作“情况如何”解时,指询问某人的近况或身体状况如何。

2)how作“多么,多少”解时,指达到什么程度,到何种地步,后接形容词或副词。how还常用于感叹句中,可修饰谓语动词,在句中作状语,表示程度,意为“多么,何等”。

3)how还可与形容词+带不定冠词的单数可数名词〔不可数名词,复数名词〕构成感叹句。

1)what作关系代词时,其含意是“所…的事(物)”。可用来引导主语从句,表语从句,宾语从句或同位语从句。当引导主语从句,其所指的名词必定是单数。

主语是单数时,谓语动词一般是单数,但有时因谓语动词之后有复数名词,谓语动词也可用复数:what引导宾语从句时,常置于谓语之后,用作表语时,放在系动词之后。

what还可引导让步状语从句,意思是“不管…”。还可接动词不定式短语。

2)what有时候可解释为whatever,表示“不管怎么样”。

3)what所引导的句子中,判断从句谓语动词用单数还是复数,看what后跟的词是单数还是复数。

weather是不可数名词,其前不可加不定冠词a,即使前面有bad, good等形容词修饰时也不可以,但其复数形式可表示“各种天气”。

1)weather用作名词时意思是“天气”,转化成动词指经过年复一年的风吹日晒使一些东西变质,即“风化”;也可指经受住严峻的考验而最终“渡过”。

2)weather可用作及物动词,也可用作不及物动词。用作及物动词时,后接名词或代词作宾语,有时还可接以形容词充当补足语的复合宾语。weather有时还可用作系动词,后接形容词作表语。可用于被动结构。

二、今天天气怎么样英语一起来看看吧

1、冬天怕冷、夏天怕热,当然要格外地关注天气情况了!询问天气情况时你可以这样说。

2、●How's the weather today?

3、●What will the weather be like in several days?

4、●Is it supposed to snow on Tuesday?

5、●What's the temperature today?

6、Does the weather forecast call for snow tomorrow?

7、为什么老外喜欢谈论天气呢?因为天气能影响人的心情,好的天气,可以让人心情愉悦,一起来学习如何谈论好天气吧!

8、●Do you find the weather satisfying?

9、●Weather's always perfect.

10、●It'll probably clear up tomorrow.

11、跟朋友约好去爬山,结果下雨了,这真的是太糟糕了!描述坏天气你可以这样说。

12、●It rained all day yesterday.

13、●Elena wants me to go for a walk.Do you realize how cold it is outside?

14、伊莲娜要我去散步,你知道外面多冷吗?

三、与老外对话***找些什么话题

下面的十组对话是以日常生活中最常用的10个核心句子展开的。这10句话虽然短小,却是使用频率最高、威力最大的超级句子,而以这10句话为基准的10组共20个对话,囊括了生活中最常见的场景。你最想说的东西,全在这里了。

1、It’s Nice Meeting You.很高兴见到你。

A: Hi, Stone. I’d like to introduce my friend, Lisa.

B: Hi, Lisa. It’s nice meeting you.

C: Nice meeting you, too, Stone.

B: Lisa, you know, I’ve heard a lot about you.

C: Really? I hope it’s not anything bad about me.

B: Not at all. You are very popular. Everything I’ve heard has been good!根本不是。你很受欢迎。我听到的都是关于你的好事情!

A: Hello, let me introduce myself. I’m your new neighbor. My name is Andy.

B: Hi, Andy. I’m Judy. It’s nice meeting you.

B: Come over and visit when you have time.有空过来聊聊天。

A: Thanks for the invitation. I will!谢谢邀请,我会的!A: Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.没关系。

B: It’s very nice of you.你真好。

A: Mike, these flowers are just gorgeous.迈克,这些花真是太漂亮了。

B: I’m glad you like them. Happy birthday!

A: I can’t thank you enough. I’m really touched. I don’t know what to say.真不知该怎么谢你。我真的很感动,不知该说些什么才好。

B: Forget it. It’s my pleasure. You mean a lot to me.不用客气。这是我的荣幸。你对我来说太重要了。

A: You’re the best!你是最好的!口语要素

Let’s call it a day.我们今天就做到这儿吧。

You mean a lot to me.你对我来说太重要了。超级短语

(the)first thing早上第一件事;马上,立刻

We can finish the project the first thing tomorrow morning.我们明天早上第一件事就完成这个项目。举一反三

She makes tea for the boss the first thing at work every day.她每天上班的第一件事就是给老板沏好茶。

Please call me first thing tomorrow morning. I can’t help you now.现在我帮不了你,请你明天一早打电话来。

I’ll call on you first thing I arrive.我一到就会立刻来拜访你。五星级形容词

gorgeous华丽的,灿烂的,辉煌的;极好的,令人愉快的

The fall is a gorgeous time in Beijing.秋天是北京的黄金季节。

A: Your wife is really gorgeous. I can’t take my eyes off her.你的老婆太迷人了。真是让人目不转睛。

B: Yeah, well maybe you should try!是吗?那你最好别看!3、I’m Working on It.我正在努力。

A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生联系上了没有?

B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.还没有,王先生。我正在联系。

A: What seems to be the problem?是怎么回事?

B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的时候老是占线。

A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也许是他的电话坏了。不管怎么样,继续联系吧。我确实想知道他对那份合同的回应。

B: All right, I’ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告诉你。

A: Peter, have you finished your English composition?彼得你的英语作文写完了吗?

B: No. But I’m working on it.没有。我正在写。

A: Class starts in twenty minutes. You have to turn it in at the beginning of class today.还有20分钟就要上课了。你得今天上课前交作业!

B: I know. I know!我知道。我知道!

A: Do you think you can finish it on time?你觉得你能按时完成吗?

B: Don’t worry. I’ll get it done very soon. I’m almost finished.不用担心。我马上就写完,差不多写完了。

A: You’d better hurry!你最好快点!

B: Well, it would be a lot easier to finish if you stopped talking to me.你要是不跟我说话,我会完成得更轻松。

Have you make contact with your uncle in Taiwan?你跟台湾的舅舅取得联系了吗?

“取得联系”还有很多其他说法:

Have you reached Mr. Lee yet?你跟李先生联系上了吗?

Have you gotten in touch with Mr. Lee?

Have you gotten a hold of Mr. Lee?

Have you connected with Mr. Lee?

Have you been able to connect with Mr. Lee?额外成就感

I’ve lose contact with most of my school friends.我跟大多数同学已经失去了联系。4、It’s a Piece of Cake.这很容易。

A: Jim, I heard you’ve bought a new computer.吉姆,我听说你买了一台新电脑。

B: Yes. Look, it is on my desk.是的。看,就在我的桌子上。

A: Your office looks different with a computer. By the way, is it difficult to use a computer?有了一台电脑,你的办公室看上去大不一样了。噢,对了,用电脑难吗?

B: Not at all. It’s a piece of cake.一点也不。这很容易。

B: Yes. It’s easy and convenient to use a computer. But it takes a long time to really master it.是的。使用电脑很容易,也很方便,但要真正掌握它就需要时间了。

A: Jim, could you do me a favor?吉姆,你能帮我个忙吗?

B: Sure, just ask. What can I do for you?当然,说吧。要我做什么?

A: My car has a problem starting. Could you please take a look at it for me?我的车启动不了。你能帮我看一下吗?

B: No sweat. It’s a piece of cake.没问题。这很容易。

B: Absolutely. I’m a great mechanic.绝对。我修车很在行。

A: Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it.多谢帮忙。我真的很感激。

B: Anytime.愿意效劳。5、I Couldn’t Agree More.我完全同意。

A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样?

B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤。

A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧?

B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处。

A: I couldn’t agree more. That’s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是个理想的度假场所。

A: I can’t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得亲自到那儿去玩玩。

A: Beautiful weather, isn’t it?今天天气不错,是不是?

B: Yes, it is. Are you here on business?是的,的确不错。你来这儿出差吗?

A: No, I’m on a vacation to see the famous Three Gorges.不,我休假去著名的三峡旅游。

B: I’m going there for a tour, too. Is this your first trip to China?我也是去游三峡的。你这是第一次来中国吗?

B: Why don’t we go together? I can show you around. I think you’ll have a better time.我们何不结伴而行呢?我可以带你到处走走。我想你会玩得更开心的。

A: I couldn’t agree more.我完全同意。

B: Great, let’s go!6、Thank You for Everything.感谢你做的一切。

A: Jenny, are you having a good time?詹妮,你在这儿玩得开心吗?

B: Yes, of course. This is a really wonderful party with interesting people and great food.当然开心。这场晚会有美食、佳宾,真是棒极了。

A: I’m glad you are enjoying yourself.很高兴你在这里玩得开心。

B: Thank you for the invitation.感谢你的邀请。

A: It’s my pleasure. Can I get you another glass of champagne?这是我的荣幸。再来一杯香槟吗?

B: Yes, I’d love another glass. You’re a wonderful hostess. Thank you for everything.是的,我还想再来一杯。你真是一位出色的女主人。感谢你做的一切。

A: It’s my pleasure having you here.你能来是我的荣幸。

A: Mrs. Lee, I’ve stayed here for almost a week. I really must leave tomorrow.李太太,我在这儿已经住了差不多一个星期了。我明天真得走了。

B: Please feel free to stay as long as you want. You know you’re always welcome here.请随意,想住多久就住多久吧。你总是受欢迎的。

A: Thank you. You’ve been so nice to me.谢谢。你对我真好。

B: Is there anything else I can do for you before your leave?在你走之前还要我做点什么吗?

A: No, thanks. You’ve done a lot for me already. Thank you for everything.不用了,多谢。你已经为我做了很多。感谢你做的一切。

B: Don’t mention it. I’ve really enjoyed your company.不必客气,有你的陪伴,我也很开心。7、Don’t Worry about It.别担心。

A: Jodi, I must get a hold of Jim today, but I forgot his address and phone number.祖迪,我今天一定得跟吉姆联系上,可是我忘了他的地址和电话号码了。

B: Don’t worry about it. I have his pager number right here.别担心。我这儿有他的呼机号。

A: Really? You’ve helped me a lot. Thank you.真的吗?你帮了我大忙。谢谢。

B: Forget it. It’s nothing.不用客气,这没什么。

A: Anna, Would you like to dance?安娜,你想跳舞吗?

B: I’d love to, but I’m a terrible dancer. I’m afraid I may step on your toes.哦,我很乐意。可是我跳得很糟糕。我担心踩着你的脚。

A: Don’t worry about it. I’ll show you how. It’s a piece of cake.我教你怎么跳。

B: Thank you. I’ll try my best.谢谢。我会尽力的。8、I Apologize.我很抱歉。

A: Jessie, I’m afraid I can’t come back home for dinner tonight.杰茜,我恐怕今晚不能回家吃晚饭了。

B: Not back home for dinner again? That’s the third time this week!又不回家吃晚饭?这个星期你已经是第三次了这样了!

A: I’m sorry. Our company has just opened. There are always too many things to handle. You know that.对不起。我们的公司刚刚开业,总是有太多事情要处理,这你是知道的。

B: You don’t have to explain. Suit yourself.你不必解释了。随便你。

A: I apologize. You have my word, I’ll spend some time with you on the weekend. I promise.很抱歉。我向你保证,周末抽时间来陪你。我发誓。

A: Thank you for understanding. I promise I’ll make it up to you.谢谢你能理解。我保证一定给你补上。

A: Sam, you’ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原谅我。

B: Forgive you for what?原谅你什么?

A: I used your computer. And I’m afraid I’ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的电脑。恐怕我不小心把你的私人文件删掉了。

B: No! Are you kidding me?不!你跟我开玩笑?

A: I’m afraid not. I apologize.不是。我很抱歉。

B: I can’t believe it! I have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. It’s no laughing matter.我简直不敢相信!我将所有重要的私人资料都存入电脑了。这可不是闹着玩的。

A: I told you I’m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎样做才能弥补我的过错?

B: Well, you should be sorry! Don’t ever use my computer again! You can’t do anything now, it’s too late!你应该道歉!再也不许用我的电脑了!现在你做什么都没有用了,已经太迟了!9、You Did a Good Job.你干得很好。

A: Tom, I’ve got good news for you.汤姆,我给你带来了好消息。

A: Haven’t you heard that your novel has won The Nobel Prize?你难道没有听说你的小说获诺贝尔奖了?

B: Really? I can’t believe it. It’s like a dream come true. I never expected that I would win The Nobel Prize!真的?简直不敢相信。这就像做梦一样。我从没想到会获得诺贝尔奖!

A: You did a good job. I’m extremely proud of you.我真为你感到自豪。

B: Thanks for the compliment.多谢夸奖。

A: You certainly deserve it. Let’s celebrate!你该拿这个奖。我们好好庆祝一下吧!

A: I heard you were promoted to general manager of IBM’s China Headquarters.我听说你被提升为IBM公司中国总部的总经理了。

B: That’s true. I got the news yesterday.没错。我是昨天才知道的。

A: You did a good job for the company. So, this is your first day in the new position. How do you feel?你为公司作出了贡献。那么,今天是你在新职位上的第一天,感觉怎么样?

B: Not bad. I’m confident. And I like challenges.不错。我有信心。而且,我喜欢挑战。

A: I believe you are cut out for this position.我相信你能够胜任这份工作。

B: Thank you.10、I’m Looking Forward to It.我期待着这件事。

A: I’ve been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。

B: That’s true. You need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些时间放松一下。

A: You said it. I’m looking forward to my annual vacation.你说得没错。我正期待着年假的到来。

B: When are you going to take your vacation?你什么时候开始休假?

A: Later this month. I can’t wait!这个月底。我等不及了!

B: I really envy you. I’m not taking my vacation until December.我真羡慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。

A: Mr. Wang, have you enjoyed your stay here?

B: Of course, I’ve enjoyed it very much. I’ve met my old friends and made some new friends.当然,我过得很愉快。我见到了我的老朋友,还结识了一些新朋友。

A: We’ve all enjoyed being with you. When will you come back?我们都喜欢跟你在一起。

B: Sometime next year.明年的某个时候。

A: I’m looking forward to seeing you again. Take care.我期待再一次见到你。多保重。

B: The same to you. Keep in touch.保持联系。

老外问天气怎么样和找些什么话题的问题分享结束啦,以上的文章解决了您的问题吗?欢迎您下次再来哦!

转载请注明出处:http://www.bbcjd.com/tianqixinwen/133515.html