当前位置:万卷天气 / 天气新闻
分享天气:

美国的天气怎么样用英语说 英语的日常用语到美国去必用的

这篇文章给大家聊聊关于美国的天气怎么样用英语说,以及英语的日常用语到美国去必用的对应的知识点,希望对各位有所帮助,不要忘了收藏本站哦。

本文目录

  1. 用一段英语文章来描述美国的地理位置,天气和国旗。
  2. 跪求天气的英语语法问题
  3. 英语的日常用语到美国去必用的

一、用一段英语文章来描述美国的地理位置,天气和国旗。

The United States is the world's very important big country, its land area is located in the fourth in the world, behind Russia, Canada and China. The United States is located in North America, neighboring countries such as Canada and Mexico have, the United States also includes the verge of the Arctic territory of Alaska and Hawaii Pacific. The United States economic and technological power in the world no one can challenge, are well-deserved superpower.

The United States with the diverse nature of the climate. In which the United States in the north latitude of approximately 25° to 49° between, with the exception of the southern tip of Florida peninsula as a tropical climate, are for the temperate and subtropical climate. Uneven precipitation, generally speaking, the east and humid, arid western region. North-eastern coastal and Great Lakes regions, the north by the cold Labrador and the impact of the cold, cold winter, the average January temperature of about-6℃ in summer than mild, wet, the average July temperature of 16℃ or so; annual average about 1000 mm of precipitation. The central Great Plains area, north and south because of the terrain open, the cold winter air can be south, the summer can be hot southerly blowing constantly, and the winter cold and summer heat. The area around the northern, l up to the month of minimum temperature of-40℃, 7 month up to a maximum temperature of 45℃. The annual average precipitation is normally 500 to 1000 mm. South-east and the Gulf of Mexico coast to subtropical climate. Affected by the Gulf Stream, warm and humid, the average January temperature of 9℃ around the average July temperature of 24~ 27℃. Often in late summer early autumn hurricane hit the Gulf Coast, resulting in disaster. The annual average precipitation 1500 mm. Western inland plateau, the climate is arid with cold winter, hot summer, the annual average precipitation at 500 mm below the southern desert plateau less than 250 mm of precipitation. The Pacific coast of the northern part of the climate,rainfall, l the average temperature in the month of more than 4℃, the average temperature in August do not exceed 14℃, the average annual precipitation 1500 mm. Pacific Rim is the southern Mediterranean-type climate, warm and rainy winter, dry hot summer, the average January temperature of 12℃, 8 month more than 22℃, the average annual precipitation is 300~ 500 mm. Alaska, about 1/ 3 is located in the Arctic Circle, is a cold, dry and cold climate. Southeastern Alaska along the Pacific coast due to the impact of warm, humid climate more moderate. Hawaiian Islands is located in tropical, hot climate. In general the wind-rich precipitation in the north-east slope, leeward drier dry southwest slope, the slope of individual wind of up to 12,000 millimeters of annual precipitation.

American flag for a rectangular shape, length and width ratio of 19:10 for the Stars and Stripes(the Star-Spangled Banner), the upper-left corner flag for the blue stars surface area of the stars a few provisions in the respective departments, the United States is the state flag on the number of a few of the stars. Star 13 is outside the red and white stripes, 13 stripes on behalf of the original 13 colonies in North America. According to Washington, said: symbol of the United Kingdom with red stripes, white stripes and a symbol of freedom from it. More general argument that the red symbol of strength and courage, a symbol of purity and innocence of white, blue is a symbol of vigilance, perseverance and justice. In 1818 the U.S. Congress pass the bill, red and white flag on the fixed width for the 13, the number of five-pointed star should be in line with several states of America. Each additional state, the national flag on a star to increase, the general in the new states to join the second year after the implementation of July 4. So far has been the national flag to 50 stars, representing the 50 U.S. states. June 14 each year as"the development of the anniversary of the American flag." On this day, commemorative activities held throughout the United States to show respect for the flag and love of America.

中文翻译:美国是世界上非常重要的大国,其国土面积位于世界第四位,仅次与俄罗斯、加拿大和中国。美国位于北美洲,邻国有加拿大和墨西哥等,美国领土还包括濒临北冰洋的阿拉斯加和太平洋的夏威夷。美国经济和科技实力目前在世界无人可以望其项背,是当之无愧的超级大国。

美国的气候具有多样化的特点。美国本土所处的纬度大约在北纬25°到49°之间,除佛罗里达半岛南端为热带气候外,都为温带和亚热带气侯。降水量不平衡,一般说来,东部湿润,西部干旱。东北部沿海和五大湖地区,受拉布拉多寒流和北方冷空气影响,冬季寒冷,1月份平均气温为-6℃左右,夏季较温和,多雨,7月份平均气温为16℃左右;年平均降水量约1000毫米。中部大平原区,由于地形南北敞开,冬季寒冷气流可长驱南下,夏季炎热的南风可不断吹进,因而冬季寒冷,夏季炎热。靠近北部一带,l月份最低气温可达-40℃,7月份最高气温可达45℃。年平均降水量一般在500~1000毫米。东南部和墨西哥湾沿岸为亚热带气候。受墨西哥湾暖流影响,温暖湿润,1月份平均气温为9℃左右,7月份平均气温为24~27℃。夏末初秋墨西哥湾沿岸常有飓风侵袭,造成灾害。年平均降水量在1500毫米以上。西部内陆高原,气候干燥,冬季寒冷,夏季炎热,年平均降水量在500毫米以下,高原南部的荒漠地带降水量不到250毫米。太平洋沿岸北部是海洋性气候,冬暖夏凉,雨量充沛,l月份平均气温在4℃以上,8月份平均气温不超过14℃,年平均降水量在1500毫米以上。太平洋沿岸南部属地中海型气候,冬季温暖多雨,夏季干燥闷热,1月份平均气温为12℃,8月份超过22℃,年平均降水量为300~500毫米。阿拉斯加约有1/3位于北极圈内,属寒带,气候干燥寒冷。东南部太平洋沿岸因受阿拉斯加暖流的影响,气候较温和湿润。夏威夷群岛地处热带,气候炎热。一般来说迎风的东北坡降水丰富,背风的西南坡干燥少雨,个别迎风坡年降水量可达12000毫米.

美国国旗为长方形,长宽之比为19:10,为星条旗(the Star-Spangled Banner),旗面左上角为蓝色星区,区内的星数于有关部门规定,美国的州数就是国旗上的星数。星区以外是13道红白相间的条纹,13道条纹代表最初北美13块殖民地。据华盛顿说:红色条纹象征英国,白色条纹象征脱离它而获得自由。更普遍的说法认为,红色象征强大和勇气,白色象征纯洁和清白,蓝色则象征警惕,坚韧不拔和正义。1818年美国国会通过法案,国旗上的红白宽条固定为13道,五角星数目应与合众国州数一致。每增加一个州,国旗上就增加一颗星,一般在新州加入后的第二年7月4日执行。至今国旗上已增至50颗星,代表美国的50个州。每年6月14日为“美国国旗制定纪念日”。在这一天,美国各地举行纪念活动,以示对国旗的敬重和对合众国的热爱。

二、跪求天气的英语语法问题

三个表达,三层不同的正确性和意思,并不相同。

1. What's the weather like?

What代词,作后面介词like的宾语。

这句问的是天气的特点,比如是热带还是寒带,冬暖夏凉、潮湿、还是寒冷干燥。

这句问的是天气的状态,比如是在下雨还是晴天,是冷还是热。

3. How's the weather like?

这句的语法是错的。How在这个语境里只能是副词,like只能是介词,而副词是无法作介词的宾语的。只不过,美国人到处都用这个句型,应该是把what讹成how了。这可能也算约定俗成吧?这句话的意思应该更接近What's the weather like?如:

How's the weather like in Houston?休斯顿的天气怎么样?

三、英语的日常用语到美国去必用的

1. It’s up to you.(由你决定。)

2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)

3. Where can I wash my hands?(请问洗手间在哪里?)

4. What’s the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)

5. Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]?(你要到哪里去?)

6. I wasn’t born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)

7. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)

8. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)

9. It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)

10. The sooner the better.(越快越好。)

11. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)

12. I’m mad about David Beckham.(我迷死小贝了。)

13. I’m crazy about rock music.(我对摇滚乐很着迷。)

14. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)

15. What was your name again?(请再说一次名字好吗?)

16. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要杯咖啡吗?)

17. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)

18. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。)

19. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)

20. That’s not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)

21. I couldn’t get through.(电话打不通。)

22. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)

23. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)

24. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)

25. Let’s keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)

26. Let’s call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].

27. I couldn’t help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)

28. Something’s come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)

29. Let’s get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)

30. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)

31. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)

32. I’ll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)

33. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。)

34. Far from it.(一点也不。)

35. I’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)

36. It’s a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)

37. We’re in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)

38. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)

39. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)

40. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)

41. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)

42. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)

43. You can’t please everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)please[使人感到满意和愉快]

44. I’m working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)

46. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)

47. Are you pulling my leg?(你在开我玩笑吗?)

48. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。)

49. I’ll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)

50. It isn’t much.(那是微不足道的。)

51. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

52. I’m feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)

53. Don’t get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)

54. I’m under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。)

55. You’re the boss.(听你的。)

56. It doesn’t make any sense!(毫无意义!)

57. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)

58. It’s none of your business!(没你的事儿!)

59. i can’t take it anymore.我再也受不了了

60. don’t take away from me别把我带走。

61. I am frightened to face oneself我害怕面对自己

62. It’s not like that.「不是那样的。」当然随着语气及情境的不同,It’s not like that.这句话也有可能是你用来硬拗的藉口。

63. I’ve gotten carried away.我扯太远了

64. Good thing……还好,幸好…在美语当中若要表达中文里「还好,幸好…」的语气,你就可以用Good thing……做开头。

这个句型非常简单又好用,你只要在Good thing后面加上完整的句子就可以。

65. I don’t believe you’re bringing this up.你现在提这件事真是岂有此理你现在提这件事真是岂有此理bring something up是指「提到(某件事)」。当然情况会有正反两面。你若没想到对方会提起这件事讨骂,你可以说I don’t believe you’re bringing this up.。而反过来说,若你很高兴对方主动提起了一件事,你也可以用这个片语,自然说出I am glad you are bringing this up.

67. He turns me off.(他使我厌烦。)

5. I'll keep my ears open.

7. Let's give him a big hand.

8. That's really something.

10. I'm dying to see you.

13. I'm very/ really/ terribly/ awfully/ extremely sorry.

14. Let's forgive and forget.

15. I've heard so much about you!

17. I hope I'm not in the way.

END,本文到此结束,如果可以帮助到大家,还望关注本站哦!

转载请注明出处:http://www.bbcjd.com/tianqixinwen/133442.html