很多朋友对于你旅行的时候天气怎么样英语和旅行为话题的英语口语对话不太懂,今天就由小编来为大家分享,希望可以帮助到大家,下面一起来看看吧!
本文目录
1、以介绍出行方式为主题的英语作文如下。
2、There are many modern modes of travel. There are many modes of transportation on the road, on the water and in the air. The typical representative modes of transportation on the road are automobile and railway.
3、Among the three types of transportation modes, the speed is in the middle. The speed on the water is generally slow, and the speed of large ships can be said to be the slowest.
4、Aircraft can be said to be the fastest means of transportation. If there is enough fuel, you can complete the global journey in one day.
5、现代的出行方式有很多,路面上的交通方式,水面上的交通方式,空中的交通方式都是非常多的。路面上的交通方式典型的代表就是汽车和铁路,在三大类交通方式中速度是处于中等的。
6、水面上的速度一般偏慢,大型轮船的速度可以说是最慢的。飞机可以说是最快的交通工具,如果有足够的燃油,在一天时间内就可以完成环球旅行。
旅行的时候的心境会发生很大的变化,用英语来和英语国家的人进行对话,也可以丰富我们的世界观。下面是我给大家带来旅行英语对话,供大家参阅!
A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
A:上午好,先生。有什么能为您效劳的?
B: My flight has been delayed. Can you tell me. Why?
B:我的航班延误了。我想知道原因。
A: The airport has been closed clue to the bad weather condition.
A:因为天气的原因,机场关闭了。
B: How long wili the delay last?
B:l have to stay here tonight.
B:看来我今晚不得不在这儿过夜了。
A: Don't worry about that. We will arrange tonight's accommodation.
A:您不用担心,今晚您的食宿由我们来安排。
Rumei: Bina, come and join us.
Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet.
如梅:比娜,你还没有见到过我们的朋友大山呢。
Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor.
比娜:大山,你好。我是比娜·卡泊尔。
Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo?
Dashan: Bina, please sit down.
Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know.
如梅:听我说,比娜去过中国呢。
Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited?
Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing.
比娜:我想想。我去过好几个城市……上海、西安还有北京。
Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai?
云波:太好了。你觉得上海怎么样?
Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me.
比娜:我喜欢上海,可就是太拥挤了。
Dashan: Did you like Beijing?
Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cotta figures were amazing.
比娜:喜欢。但是我最喜欢西安。那里的兵马俑真是令人惊奇。
Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there some day.
Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses.
如梅:你知道,我从未去过西安。云波,有朝一日,我们得到西安去看看。人人都说我们应该去参观那里的兵马俑。
Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go.
大山:我亲眼见到了,我同意他们的建议。你确实应该去看看。
Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada.
比娜:喂,给我讲讲你们的加拿大的旅行吧。
Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. We loved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica.
云波:哦,我们过得非常开心。我们是从温哥华出发的。我们很高兴访问了不列颠哥伦比亚省,见到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。
Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces?
Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there.
大山:去了,我们在那里度过了愉快的时光。
Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow.
云波:可是那里很冷。我永远也忘不了那里的大雪。
Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. It was our
first visit to a Canadian company.
如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀请我们去参观了他的公司。我们是第一次走进
Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology.
云波:了解公司的新技术我很高兴。
Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner.
如梅:别忘了跟比娜讲我们的那次家宴。
Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. It was great to see inside a Canadian home.
云波:对了,大山的朋友邀请我们到他家里去吃饭。到加拿大人的家里去看看很有意义。
Bina: Did Dashan show you around Quebéc?
Rumei: Yes, Dashan speaks French very well. He took us to Quebéc city and Montreal.
如梅:去了,大山法语讲得很好,他带我们去了魁北克市和蒙特利尔市。
Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in the countryside.
云波:我们还去了爱德华王子岛。能在乡村度过一段时光我很高兴。
Bina: You've had quite a trip, haven't you?
比娜:你们可是游历了不少地方啊。
Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we?
如梅:是啊。而且,我们还一直讲英语,是吧?
Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch.
大山:是的,好啦,我们最好决定吃什么饭吧。
Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have the vegetable soup.
比娜:我得看一看菜单。哦,我要蔬菜汤。
Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean.
云波:啊,往外看呐。看那大湖。看起来就像是海洋。
Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five Great Lakes.
比娜:哦,那是苏必利尔湖,五大湖中最大的一个。
Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much.
大山:乘火车旅行真好,能观赏到这么多风景。
Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me.
比娜:我同意你的看法。而且我总是能得到身心的松弛。
Server: May I take your order?
Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria?
如梅:比娜,你什么时候乘船到维多利亚?
Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you going to catch your flight for Beijing?
比娜:今天晚上6点的渡轮。你们呢?去北京的航班是什么时候?
Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip. I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch.
如梅:明天早晨7点。这次旅行太愉快了。比娜,很高兴与你交谈。让我们保持联系吧。
Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you.
比娜:我希望你跟我联系。我会给你们写信的。
Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care.
大山:比娜,跟你交谈我很高兴。多保重。
Dashan: Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collection can't be far away.
大山:嘿,看,我们刚经过了一个图腾柱。土著艺术品的展览一定不会太远了。
Yunbo: Native art is very popular in Canada, isn't it?
云波:土著艺术品在加拿大很受欢迎,是吧?
Dashan: Yes. Canada's aboriginal people make beautiful art. Don't you remember? We went to that wonderful Native art store in Vancouver. It had totem poles, masks, beadwork, basket and prints.
大山:是的,加拿大的土著居民创造出了很精美的艺术品。你们还记得吧,我们在温哥华去过的那家漂亮的土著工艺品商店。里面有图腾柱、面具、镶缀珠、篮筐以及版画。
Rumei: This art is spectacular. It's very symbolic, isn't it?
如梅:这种艺术品非常壮观,富有象征意义,你说是吧?
Rumei: Look at the unusual animal figures.
Dashan: Yeah. They're quite interesting. Did you know that each piece of art tells a story?
大山:对,个个饶有兴趣。你知道吗?每一件艺术品都讲述一个故事呢。
Rumei: No, I didn't. Let's look around some more.
如梅:我原来不知道。我们再多看看。
Rumei: How do you guys feel about taking a break and getting a cup of tea? My feet are killing me. This gallery must have a restaurant.
如梅:我们休息一下,喝杯茶你们俩觉得怎么样?我的脚疼死了。美术馆里一定会有餐馆吧。
Dashan: It does. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking some weight off my feet, too.
大山:确实有。说句实话我也想歇歇脚。
Yunbo: Well, I prefer to look at some more art. Do you mind?
云波:我倒是情愿再多看一会展览,你们不会在意吧?
Dashan: Okay. We'll go to the restaurant and then meet you in the gift shop in forty-five minutes.
大山:好的,我们到餐馆去,40分钟后我们在礼品店碰头。
Rumei: I should buy a gift for Yunbo's mother.
如梅:我应该给云波的妈妈买件礼物。
Dashan: You'll probably find a nice present at the gift shop.
大山:在礼品店估计你能选到一份好礼品。
Yunbo: Have you been waiting long?
如梅:是啊,从4点45分就开始等你了。
Yunbo: Oh, no! You've been waiting half an hour. I'm really sorry.
云波:哎呀,真糟,你们等了半个小时了。我真的非常抱歉。
Rumei: It's okay. I liked having the time to browse.
如梅:没关系。能有时间多转一转我很高兴。
Yunbo: Have you bought anything?
Rumei: No, not yet. I'm thinking of getting an address book for your mother. What do you think of this one?
如梅:还没有。我正在想给你母亲买一本通讯簿,你觉得这个怎么样?
Yunbo: It's beautiful. My mother will love it. Thanks for picking it out.
云波:很漂亮。我的母亲会喜欢的。谢谢你为她挑选。
Dashan: Well, we ought to go now.
1、 Summer comes, and the weather has become irritating. My big sister suggested going to Hainan for a good relax. I thought about it for a while and agreed. Hainan is really a good place, where palm trees are abundant. We went to a park where we enjoyed cool palm drinks. We also went to visit the monkey island. The monkeys were really cute to look at.
2、夏日来临,天气变得惹人心烦.我大姐建议去海南好好放松放松.我想了一会,同意了.海南真是个好地方,棕榈树无处不在.我们去了一个公园,在那里我们享受到了冰凉的椰子汁.我们还参观了猴岛.猴子们看起来真可爱.美国进口普卫欣天猫有效防雾霾
3、 After we came back from the travel, we found that our bodies have become stronger and healthier than before. My sister told me that she planned to travel again next year.
4、我们从旅途返回后,我们发现身体比以前更结实了,健康了.我的姐姐告诉我她明年还打算旅游一次.
5、 We really enjoyed this trip. We were very happy!
6、我们真的很享受这次旅途.我们好开心!
关于你旅行的时候天气怎么样英语和旅行为话题的英语口语对话的介绍到此就结束了,不知道你从中找到你需要的信息了吗 ?如果你还想了解更多这方面的信息,记得收藏关注本站。
转载请注明出处:http://www.bbcjd.com/tianqixinwen/107674.html